View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:43 PM   #76
octoberbabe
Proud Fan Club Member

Oh my goodness.............thank you so much Linda (holstein) for faving my "red popped black & white" card this week. It is such an honor to be faved. Especially when there are so many absolutely gorgeous cards in the gallery each week. And thanks too Linda for letting me know Here are some of my fav's for the week:

Winter Town by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
CC402 - IN MY THOUGHTS..... by Karen B Barber - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC402 Frozen Trees by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*CC402 Frozen Trees by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
*SC412 Wintry Thank You by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
SC412 Snowman Kisses by peeps321 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Sparkly Glass Snowflakes by kittie747 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT402, Pop of red by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT402, Pop of red by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
WT402 Skating by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
FC:WT402 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
Mary ~~ Proud Fan Club Member ~~ QFTD #152
CC Guest Design Team Member for October 2012 & August 2013 2014 CAS Spring Design Team Member Brand Spankin' New SU Consultuant "You're never fully dressed without a smile" - Annie
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!