View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:41 PM   #69
jandjccc
Stazon Splitcoast

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving with their family.
THANKS TO PEGGY(jasonw1) FOR PICKING MY Christmas Blessings AS ONE OF HER FAVORITES. So special to be picked by such a special lady.
Thanks to ChaosMom for letting me know.
My favorites this week are.....

justwrightdesigns... Holly Plaid FS303 by justwritedesigns - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

whippetgirl... IC364/Woodgrain Floral by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

saintsrule... ~ Faith & Chalkboard Art ~ by saintsrule - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

k dunbrook... IC364, Oh, Santa by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

karrenj... Christmas Gift by karrenj - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

brandycox... French Foliage by brandycox - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Karen Wallace.. Casing Kitty by Karen Wallace - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cjzim.. Winter Tree by cjzim - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

shellia.. Christmas Lights by shelia - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Loll Thompson... Frosted Holiday Window - QFTD140, F4A144, CAS by Loll Thompson - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

sillyfilly... Always Believe by sillyfilly - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Reddyisco... FC:WT402 by Reddyisco - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

cook22... Winter Bird in the Woods by Cook22 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Holstein.. WT402, Pop of red by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Shadow's Mom... CC402 Night Flight by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

rosekathleenr... Luke 2:11 - ODBDSLC131 - Holiday, WAW #54 by rosekathleenr - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

scrappigramma2.. Elegant Christmas Greetings by scrappigramma2 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers
One of Kota's Kids

Mary T.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!