View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 12:07 PM   #58
sillyfilly
Proud Fan Club Member

Thank you so much Peggy/Jasonw1 for faving my card Always Believe. I am honored to be in such company along with all of you ladies! That is sweet of you. Thanks for the whole team that sends out all of the notifications.

Here are a few of my favorites this week.

TLC404 Embossed Edges for Blinkies by jaydekay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers Embossed Edges by Jaydekay

Winter town by Pegmac71 Winter Town by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Plum and Blue by TE Winter Town by pegmac71 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Santa's Ride by Pam MacKay CC402, Santa's Ride by Pam MacKay - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Night Flight by Shadow's Mom CC402 Night Flight by Shadow's Mom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Oh Santa! by K Dunbrook IC364, Oh, Santa by k dunbrook - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Woodgrain Floral by Whippetgirl IC364/Woodgrain Floral by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas by Beestamper IC364-Christmas by beestamper - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Everyone have a great week!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!