View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 10:30 AM   #4761
AnnetteMac
Proud Fan Club Member

So I did my one and only sale this weekend and made just over $400 profit! I am very pleased with this because it seemed to be slower than last year. I too had a lot of pinterest comments. I made some chocolate bar snowmen in full size and minis and sold out on day 1. I don't make too many of them because I don"t want them left over. I will try to post some pictures of some of my things later today.

It always amazes me when people ooh and aah over what I have made and say how reasonably priced it is and then walk away. Don't get me wrong, the compliments are great but it just seems funny.

At this sale there were 5 different booths selling those ruffled scarves this year. One girl had many other knit and crochet stuff as well. One had crocheted necklaces in addition to the scarves. One was the hospital ladies auxilliary table so they had a wide variety of things. The one vendor had only those scarves and told me they had brought 300 of them! When we started out they were all priced at $15 and the girls that had just those kept dropping their prices first to $10 and then to $5 by the end. I'm glad I was the only paper crafter!

My Gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!