View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2012, 08:00 AM   #41
Reddyisco
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen

Thank you so much Linda, Lee Ann, Peggy, Niki, Gail, Sandie and Sue for adding my card to your list of faves this week. I am honestly humbled and overwhelmed, ladies.....I admire all your work so much.

Here are some of my faves this week:

Rejoice Butterflies CAS197 by sweetnsassystamps - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by sweetnsassystamps

F4A144 Glitter Pine trees by niki1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Niki

QFTD140, F4A144, Glitter for Sue by jdmommy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by jdmommy

WT402, Pop of red by Holstein - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Holstein

*CC402 Frozen Trees by hobbydujour - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Hobbydujour

Singing Snowmen by Charminglycreative - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Charminglycreative

CAS Seek Him Still by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers blessingx3

Inspiration by BarbieP - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by BarbieP

F4A144 ~ Glittery Tree by Redbugdriver - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers by Redbugdriver

Hope everyone has a wonderful and creative week!!
life is something that happens only when you run out of cardstock
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!