View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 06:47 AM   #4273
cveneruso
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamp300 View Post
Hello ladies...my girlfriend came over & wanted to make Christmas cards even went to Archivers & bought a BIG SHOT, bought a lot of supplies but couldn't get anything right. She loved my cards I was making. Do you have any suggestions that I could help her with to get started. She said she loved seeing all my cards for this challenge & wanted to get back into it. She was kind enough to buy me a quilling beginner kit, that she's the expert in.

Hope everyone enjoyed their day, my DH just left for work & he'll be home around 3:00 then he'll have to start smoking our turkey. I told him I'll watch it while he takes a few cat naps.
well there's probably a billion cards posted here. does she have a favorite stamp or brand she wants to use? at least that could get you to a gallery to see what's been done with the stamp. or you can go to the Christmas and winter galleries for inspiration.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!