View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 06:13 AM   #131
eeddmm
Gallery Gazer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary_Pat419 View Post
Good Morning! Still no crafty time for me but it's been a wonderful weekend with DH & children so all is good. I'm hoping this is the week since I need to get my cookie swap invites made and sent out by Wednesday. Also am making plans to be in NJ/PA for Christmas with my family for the 1st time since moving here in 2001...a different kinda Christmas with traveling but the kiddo's aren't worried about Santa finding them anymore so it's going to be an adventure . I hope to get more time later this afternoon/evening to visit the gallery and maybe squeeze in a bit of card making...'see' you all later!
Hope you get good weather for traveling...lately it's been January or February before the snow comes so I'll pray it doesn't come this year until then too! Although I'd like it to come right before Christmas since I got chosen AGAIN this year on the 19th to go to Philly for Federal Jury duty. It didn't happen last year the week after Christmas and they reserved the right to call me again with the year. Couldn't believe it when I got the notice last month. At least this year I won't have to worry about work since I don't have any to go to this time around...will just have to worry about DGS and his schedule but he'll be at school for most of the day so DH can handle that part.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!