View Single Post
Unread 11-25-2012, 02:15 AM   #10

Definitely the Silhouette. I've had my original Silhouette for about 5 years now, still going strong. The beauty of it is the adaptability- you can cut any font on your pc in any size- no more limited to one size. Same goes for all cutting files- you scale them to suit you. Silhouettes customer support is fantastic too, always a plus point for any purchase. Speaking of fonts, remember that there are 'dingbat' fonts too- I have some that are flourishes, bookplates, clock faces, hands etc etc-I can not only cut all these myself now, if you cut them from printer transparency( available from Staples cheaply) you can make your own masks. And I always recommend people to UKScrappers forum - loads of help. tutorials etc, and when you have been a forum member for a month, you have access to the file library, where members post their own designs, which you are free to download & use for personal use, that is, you can use them on cards you sell, but can't cut out & sell the die cuts on their own, or distribute the files, which is fair comment.
silverwolfcards blog
My gallery
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!