View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 02:15 AM   #10
shazsilverwolf
Mad Swapper

Definitely the Silhouette. I've had my original Silhouette for about 5 years now, still going strong. The beauty of it is the adaptability- you can cut any font on your pc in any size- no more limited to one size. Same goes for all cutting files- you scale them to suit you. Silhouettes customer support is fantastic too, always a plus point for any purchase. Speaking of fonts, remember that there are 'dingbat' fonts too- I have some that are flourishes, bookplates, clock faces, hands etc etc-I can not only cut all these myself now, if you cut them from printer transparency( available from Staples cheaply) you can make your own masks. And I always recommend people to UKScrappers forum - loads of help. tutorials etc, and when you have been a forum member for a month, you have access to the file library, where members post their own designs, which you are free to download & use for personal use, that is, you can use them on cards you sell, but can't cut out & sell the die cuts on their own, or distribute the files, which is fair comment.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!