View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 05:50 PM   #863
LabradorDork
Polyshrink Goddess

I hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving!

Glad they made it! Thank you! August was a work in progress. First it was gonna be bithday themed since that's my birth month, then school, then apples, then beach...I don't even know where the nautical theme came from, rofl!

I did dye the ribbon and I'm so glad you like them! I went dye crazy. Then when I ran out of things to dye, I ordered more stuff and I'm still looking for where to find a bunch of clothespins for a good price, lol. I haven't tried the cotton twine yet. I think I've got a ball somewhere. I have a feeling I'll find it when I get out the Christmas decorations either tonight or tomorrow. I'd be all over a dye swap even if it wasn't until after the new year. Now that Thanksgiving has passed, it seems like I've got a list yaaaaaaaay big to fit into the rest of the year and most of it ain't fun

We didn't go anywhere on Black Friday, but I did do some online shopping! I've been stalking Amazon during all of my awake hours and I think my UPS guy will be rather busy in the next few weeks! I got a few QVC deals. Can't say just what, as "the dude" is a few feet away
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaraul View Post
Good morning

Who ate too much Thanksgiving dinner? Who got the best Black Friday Deals? Do you still have family visiting?

Happy Mail Alert from yesterday...

LabradorDork - your package has arrived safely.

Danielle - My husband happened to walk by yesterday as I was opening your package and he said "What did you say?"....When I opened your box my first response was "***She's good!" (I repeated myself and he just laughed) - These are excellent! I love the little frog & boots for April and the nautical theme for August - All three months are stellar. Then I opened the bag of ribbon....Squeeel!!! You dyed these, didn't you? Yum, yum, yum!! Thank you for the treat - I look forward to using them. I bought myself a large ball of cotton twine to dye after Christmas. (I'm still thinking about a dyed swap....) I'm inspired to play.

I'm swapping these out this morning, and most of the packages should go postal on Monday. We have one angel package heading my way for the last spot, so it won't be long now for the rest to be postal.

I'm always tardy for the party, but I bring glitter and sprinkles for everyone!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!