View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 06:45 PM   #4305
Marleygo
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by irishgreensue View Post
How cool Eddie has someone his own age to interact with - bet they will get along well!!

Congrats on the new laptops, but not on having to learn new stuff - I don't envy either of you for that - John reinstalled my windows XP so I didn't have to do that with the laptop, though I still use the desk PC a lot anyway - I know how to do everything on there!

Asking for prayers that I can get some solid sleep in at night instead of 1 1/2 - 2 hours then moving somewhere else - it is driving me crazy, and I am doing a lot more - driving, walking, steps, things around the house, was out shopping and visiting - you would think I would be able to conk out!!! what the heck???
Swelling is minimal, bending is 90 degree angle plus and I start outpatient therapy on Monday - wish me luck!! the incision looks fantastic - he is a good surgeon!!
Oh sistah.....it's so hard when you don't get a good sleep! I'll be praying you up, my friend! Can you take some Tylenol PM or something like that?

Good luck with your OP PT! Glad to hear that your knee is coming along! Take is easy, sweet pea! No overdoing it! LYMI!
Kookzi the Rookzie Punchkateer
It is by the grace of God that we take our next breath.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!