View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 09:42 AM   #7
lindac007
Die Cut Diva

Send a message via Yahoo to lindac007

confusion is catching!!!! lol if you are making a card (complete greeting card) wouldn't you already have some form of an acessory being used in the making of the card? maybe we are confusing accessory with embellishment (thats possible (lol) ) acessory is not in card BUT embellishments YES! so it's kinda of a trade off if you do card candy it's with accessory if you create a card it's embellishments. some folks like making accessories (it kinda tells thought) others love that stickles, gems, ribbon etc that you would find on a card. make sense??????

I was thinking on a completed card you possibly got a beautiful paper and things as part of the cards design process, where thats not true of a card candy but the accessories lend to the item. examle beautiful flower with couple butterflies as card candy but on a card I may have same idea of flower but create it in hundred other ways that don't need a accessory.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueenOfInkland View Post
Hello. Are the 'coordinating/accessory elements' NOT a requirement for those of us who are making cards?

I am confused LOL............
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!