View Single Post
Old 11-24-2012, 04:33 AM   #852
Jabauer
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmaraul View Post
Good morning

Who ate too much Thanksgiving dinner? Who got the best Black Friday Deals? Do you still have family visiting?

Happy Mail Alert from yesterday...

LabradorDork - your package has arrived safely.

Danielle - My husband happened to walk by yesterday as I was opening your package and he said "What did you say?"....When I opened your box my first response was "***She's good!" (I repeated myself and he just laughed) - These are excellent! I love the little frog & boots for April and the nautical theme for August - All three months are stellar. Then I opened the bag of ribbon....Squeeel!!! You dyed these, didn't you? Yum, yum, yum!! Thank you for the treat - I look forward to using them. I bought myself a large ball of cotton twine to dye after Christmas. (I'm still thinking about a dyed swap....) I'm inspired to play.

I'm swapping these out this morning, and most of the packages should go postal on Monday. We have one angel package heading my way for the last spot, so it won't be long now for the rest to be postal.
Ohhhh when these go out I will be triple excited, I get pats, clips and calendars oh my!!!!

And oh yeah about the questions, you can never eat too many veggies, and I don't east desserts so no worries there. I am really not into the whole black friday thing, I think it is all a farse. They run sales right up til Christmas. The only thing I did buy was a pair of shoes for me.

Last edited by Jabauer; 11-24-2012 at 04:37 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!