View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 07:46 PM   #937
Anemone
CBC Lady Violet

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
mine are in such sorry shape I cannot tell you how long its been since I put polish on them ... i tried that nail treatment opi stuff and it worked for a while... and right now my nails are in the worst shape they have ever been.

Much as I like their polish, I think the OPI treatment stuff is HORRIBLE! My Mom and I both have trouble with our nails, and we were out shopping and found a sale one day, so we both bought a bottle. In less than two weeks, both of us had our nails in the worst shape they have EVER been in. I tossed that bottle in the garbage can.
I have much better luck with the sally hansen nail nutrition stuff. They keep changing it and changing the bottle, but I've found the varying formulas over the years have tended to work the same. The original one I had was some sea something or other, then it was something else (which is the bottle I have sitting at home, but it is getting low and I need to buy more) and now I think it might be this: Sally Hansen | Nail Nutrition Green Tea + Olive Growth Treatment
I strip my polish, then massage this in to the nails, then put on the new polish. I notice a visible difference in my nails within two weeks, and within a month they are usually looking pretty decent.