View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 06:00 PM   #4
resqbarbie
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess

Talking Top 10 and Challenge #3

WOW! There is some pretty awesome entrants this year! Thank you all so much for participating!

Without further ado here are the top 10 who will be moving on to the 3rd and final challenge (in no particular order):

janellelarson

Shadow's Mom

simplybeautiful

GimmeInk

va.sunshine

Clownmom

mamaxsix

flaxychick

TAMRA BEATON

octoberbabe

CONGRATULATIONS!

Ready for the final challenge? Here it is:

Challenge #3 : If you know me at all from CAS or from VSN you know how I like my cocktails...sometimes I like to pretend I'm Sandra Lee.....so for this challenge show me something you would eat or drink at our Holiday Movie Party! And if you want you can even include a recipe!

KEYWORD: CASWinterDT2013C
DUE DATE: 12/3/12 NOON

CASWinterDT2013C Gallery

I HAD to make a sample or two for this one...
Merry Martini
Merry Merlot

(No spaces CAS 2013 winter DT C -- not good. If you are concerned about getting it right, copy & paste it into your keyword box.)

By adding just CAS in your keyword box, you will be in 2 galleries. Separate all keywords by a comma followed by a space.

Please also post a link in this thread just in case there is an error with the keyword or if the gallery is being finicky on the judging days.

Submission Deadline: Monday, December 3rd @ Noon (EDT)

*New Rules as of Fall 2010:
Please don't combine this challenge with any other current SCS challenge.
Please make only one card. (It's easier to narrow down the field this way.)

The BIG REVEAL PARTY will be on Wednesday night December 5th at 8pm! I will announce the new team, guest desingers and drop some hints for the 200th CHALLENGE PARTY WEEKEND! Hope to see you there!

Last edited by resqbarbie; 12-09-2012 at 04:56 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!