View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 02:26 PM   #4056
cveneruso
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
I taught my son ( 16 1/2) to do his own laundry... and the washing machine has been acting funny ever since. ( I think he is over filling it and the strain has made it decide to not work right) but, my original maytag washer still worked at 18+ years old and my dryer died so I bought a new "pair" and these new ones have computer chips in them... so, my husband wont even look at it.

if it dies the next one will not have a computer in it ( crosses fingers they still make such a thing) haha
Years ago when I got a new machine that required he detergent the salesman told me I could use regular detergent if I used half the amount. I had almost a whole gallon of detergent left so I was using it and after a couple months something broke down and I had to have a repairman come out. He told me you can not, not, not use non he detergent at all, it gums up the works, and that's what caused the problems. I'm just saying on the off chance that your machine is he and someone is using the other kind of detergent.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!