View Single Post
Old 11-23-2012, 05:27 AM   #4021
mamaxsix
Stazon Splitcoast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cook22 View Post
You already enabled me to get the Mega Mount, so I'm going to be good and stay out of this one , even though I do like the QuicKutz dies.

Hope you can get your washing fixed soon, Stacy. Snow and freezing is so rare here, last time we had a big freeze the water froze in my machine (outdoor unheated shed) and in the pipes. Nothing broke, but even when water was finally running in it wasn't running out - big mess! I was just on the point of taking some to a neighbour before we built up too much of a backlog, but the weather eased up a bit.
We had a washer in a small room that was added to the back of our first house in VA. Whoever built the room on wasn't the best at what they did and didn't insulate the pipes or under the room so if it got cold enough ours froze as well. I can remember pouring hot water into the drainage pipe trying to get the clog to thaw! I don't miss that house! Now the house we moved into next, which was right across the street but MUCH bigger, I loved and still miss, I think mostly because we poured so much time and love into rehabbing and restoring it. They were both 1920's houses with hard wood floors and 10ft ceilings and the 2nd one had lots of character.
It is amazing how fast laundry accumulates, especially when your machine is on the fritz! Here's hoping Stacy's gets fixed FAST!

Stamping for my Sanity's Sake!

Romans 8:28-29
I finally have a blog! Click here to check it out.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!