View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 06:05 PM   #108
jmasse
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crafty Math Chick View Post
Good for you Julie!

We still have tons of cleaning to do here if we are going to pass the in-laws' white glove test, but at least I have made the whole berry cranberry sauce, the peanut butter fudge pie and baked the apple pie. Tomorrow is everything else - mashed potatoes, sweet potato casserole (pecan kind, not marshmallows), GBC, stuffing and crescent rolls (MIL is bringing the turkey, which I won't eat, vegetarian Thanksgiving for this gal!)
Believe it or not I'm just done! Well, I did take a break to eat supper and then had to run to church for the Thanksgiving Eve service since I was playing! But I did the potatoes tonight and finished up the coconut cream pie and chocolate cream pie. My daughter made pumpkin bread today. My pastor's wife made me 2 dozen yeast rolls (as a surprise!) - yea!! Will pop the turkey in the morning and do the veggies. My mom made me her yummy cranberry relish (has orange in it - yum!) and my MIL is bringing the stuffing and sweet potatoes. Phew, I took all those childhood Thanksgivings for granted but I sure LOVED them! I think this is probably my favorite holiday!

So we made everyone happy with the bunny today, wonder what's coming tomorrow???? I know, I know and it's out of this world awesome!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!