View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 03:09 PM   #11
Stamp Wizard
Die Cut Diva

Heather

I have been sending boxes of blank cards to our troops for over 3 years now. I don't go through any of the organizations, such as Soldiers Angels, but send the boxes all by myself. I've gotten 'card fronts' from several of my fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrators and I make them into cards, then send them off. I've just recently sent over 100 Christmas cards, some to units in Afghanistan and one box to some SeaBees (Marines) in the orient somewhere (forget exactly where they are). I also like to send snacks (healthy) and candy to them throughout the year. One thing I'm doing right now is to make a bunch of little Christmas stockings from a Stampin' Up! Sizzix Big Shot die (Holiday Sticking Bigz L) and put a few pieces of chocolate in them and send them off. Obviously I have to hurry! Christmas is only 34 (?) days away!!!

Anyway....................

Please put me down for ONE spot in each category. I will also donate ALL of my cards to your endeavor. Oh, I'll be making a birthday card appropriate for a child. I think those kinds of cards are sometimes forgotten.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!