View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 12:33 PM   #4290
irishgreensue
Stazon Splitcoast

Oh my sweet Sistahs,

MIGHT YOU PUT UP WITH ONE OF MY 'NOVELS' ???

Wishing ALL of you a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving - so sorry I have not been here that much, trying to get back on track, but it is slow - so NOT like my normal speed!!

A quick read on what is happening with all of you - not sleeping so great so have not been on the computer much trying to catch some ZZZZZ's here and there. Does however, give me more time to pray for all of your concerns and for being blessed by having friends as good as you all are to me!

Tater, so understanding where your mind and heart are right now - not so long ago, many of us having gone thru this already - glad you are surrounded with so many loving family and friends, helping so in so many ways, and keeping y'all in my prayers.

CA, keeping your sweet DeAnna in my prayers for this aggressive attack on her cancer, and praying and trusting God to get her through it with the minimum of side effects - she is a strong and upbeat young woman and we know God is with her. So glad you are going to get to spend an early Christmas with her - also hope your recuperation is going well - praying all of you up to get thru with flying colors!!

Shirt, I know you have your hands full with Tiggy's exercises - hopefully the pain meds he takes before you start the exercises will allow a little more tolerance for pain, and to give him a headstart for next week - maybe Justin can help you with that a little - you are doing so much - with dinner and all for Thanksgiving too - so praying for help to come in quiet and helpful ways to make the holiday enjoyable and a little relaxing too. Praying for next week to be better in a multitude of ways for you!

Lesley, you have voiced it so well - how we have so much to be grateful for in each other - praying for you and your family - and Justin - over the holidays to be blessed in myriad ways by our loving Lord!

Sylvia, asking for many blessings returned to you for all your encouragement and prayers - you have talked me thru some tough moments in the [ast month and your cards have brought smiles to my face every time I look at them - your friendship has been a blessing!

Pat, the sweet encouraging texts to keep me on track have been a treasure in so many ways - as busy as you are, you are always there for all of us, storming the heavens with your prayers and keeping us in your mind and heart for all our prayer needs.Thanks so much for being such a cheerleader - for each and every one of us - you always seem to lead us through any difficulties with your strength and faith, and for that we are ever so grateful! Enjoy this wonderful holiday with your sweet family, adorable grandchildren and all their friends! Your cup overflows!

Jan, thanks so much for constantly reaching out with messages , cards, and words of wisdom - even though you have been so busy with ODBD, you still have made time to check in with all of us as time permits and lift our spirits with your inspiration and we are looking forward to seeing more and more of your work that always urges us on to do more everytime we create something. Bless your heart, Sis!

Kathy, and Jill, have seen both your sweet cards and delightful messages and know your prayers - and candles - are always there for all of us - we are so blessed to be our own little 'sisterhood' here on the bus - along with our other sisters who drop by when they can - Nancy, Sherry, Katie, Wendy, Brat - even though she has not been here, I always include her in prayers -

ASKING GOD TO BRING BLESSINGS OF EVERY KIND TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES THIS SPECIAL DAY AND ALWAYS!! HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!