View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 10:28 AM   #4289
Blooms in a Box
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni
Stamp Like You Mean It

Sweet, sweet Tater... how my heart hurts for you and your family. Every time a mama goes to heaven, my heart breaks all over again, remembering just how it feels to say goodbye. I pray for you each day, and know the Father will fill the voids left with His goodness and mercy. He has blessed me over and over with all the beautiful memories that made my mom so sweet. It is so hard for me to hold my treasured grand children and think of what she missed in never knowing these precious babies. I know how my mom would have loved these lil souls so well. I will always miss my mom, she was precious and loving. Wish I could hug you IRL. So thankful the Father has sent so many beautiful people to show you His love and compassion for you. Love you Sista.

Shirt, sounds like you have your work cut out for you with Tiggerford, and will pray you up extra, knowing you will need it. Glad you have help with dinner. Bubba is making pies today, and tomorrow I'll get the bird and fixin's ready to roll. The kids have friends without families coming, I love that! Jamie has lil gentleman's outfit ready for Jonny, and bought some lil hair bows so Miss Audrey can be all pretty for a family photo.

Sending love to each one of you, and thankful to have friends that are closer than family. God's blessings and mercies to you Sistahs, with a big old hug. Lymi, always.....
"The Lord will guide you always; He will satisfy your needs in a sun scorched land and strengthen your frame. You will be like a well-watered garden." Isaiah 58:11
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!