View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 07:09 AM   #4285
Tater
Die Cut Diva

Hello Sistahs. I am sorting through more of Mom's things and just felt compelled to stop and post a note telling y'all how thankful I am for all of you. I grieve so for Mom but try to be strong like she taught us to be and make her proud. Thank you all for taking time out of your busy days to send those beautiful cards filled with love and prayers for me and my family. They are much appreciated. I love reading about all y'alls causes for celebrations. New little miss Aubrey, DeAnna's successful surgery, Tig's recovery, and Greenie's too! Life goes on doesn't it. Please know that I miss y'all something fierce but will have little time to post cards or anything until such time as we are able to close on the sell of the ranch. Mom passed away the day before we were to close and my POA is no longer in effect. We are currently having Mom's will probated and once that is completed, we will be able to go to closing. We are all doing well as Mom would want for us. We will be having Thanksgiving at my Brother's home and everyone will be together. No services for Mom yet; we've not decided where her ashes will be placed. I think Brother is having a hard time letting her go but truly, there is no rush so I am giving him all the time he needs. In thinking of things for which to be thankful, I must acknowledge all the loving friends in our lives that have donated to the Susan G Kolman or AMerican Cancer Society in my Mom's memory, brought food, flowers, plants, and spent time holding hands, bringing boxes of kleenex, mowed the front 40, fed the cows, delivered hey, watered in the green house, and the list just goes on and on. WE are blessed more than we realized and for this, we thank God. Wishing each of you a very blessed Thanksgiving with all my love, Phyllis (AKA Tater)
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!