View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:24 AM   #3008
brookskaren
Matboard Maniac

I made four last night and have a dozen more of the little Hershey trees ready to fold and put together. The kisses stay in, even when standing and do not need more adhesive than she originally used. That is a huge plus for me! I will put mine in a little bag for my sale and will wrap the "trunk nuggets" in some dsp just to look a bit more finished. I tried to use miniatures, but they are too long and too thin unless I re-designed the trunk. It is easier to go buy a pkg. of nuggets!!!
Someone mentioned tissue holders in a prior post,(maybe on the other thread) and I also made those of fabric. They are easy, fun, and cheap if you get fabric remnants. The pattern I used was from Barb Mullikin's blog and I do not know how to link or add pics or I would. I sold them at my first sale for $2.50 with a pkg of tissues in them. I got the tissues 4/$1 at Target and felt it would add to the desire to buy them if they didn't have to go buy tissues. I sold about 40 of them. My chant,"Everyone you know can use one of these. They all have noses!"
blog address: barb@barbstamps.com I'm not sure when this was posted by Barb, but it is called "Fabric Tissue Holder."

Last edited by brookskaren; 11-21-2012 at 05:28 AM.. Reason: add blog address
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!