View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 05:17 AM   #114
lori92760
Insane Embellisher

Send a message via AIM to lori92760

gosh, i am still working on the circle layout from last week, i am getting behind and these people think its thanksgiving or something and want a meal!my shop is closed today thru sunday, so i hope to get some scrapping done this morning and then start the cooking. my son's sweet sarah flew in last night from buffalo, my daughter will be here late morning tomorrow from iowa. this coming year will most probably be another year of change as we will not know where my daughters call will be and i am feeling like these holidays will be our last "normal" ones. we have a big weekend planned. my son and daughter are getting small matching tattoos on friday. (doesnt every family celebrate with tattoos?) my husband and i do black friday shopping, not to buy anything, just to drink coffee and eat donuts and people watch. generally people are in the spirit and i look at all those people out and about as the sun comes up and i think maybe the economy/world is not so tragic afterall. and on saturday we are all going into the city to shop/look/walk and have a nice meal compliments of mom and manny of course. and sunday sarah flys back and my daughter drives home. sooooooooooo.... if i dont scrap something this very minute it probably wonts happen at all. happy thanksgiving.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!