Quote:
Originally Posted by stampinbb View Post
A typical week of laundry for me will consist of

2 whites
4 colors
2 jeans
1 delicate hang to dry
2 towels/sheets

The sheets and blankets loads can very greatly based on nightly accidents. SOme weeks I was the same bed clothes every single day and some weeks none at all.
Sounds like my world, minus the accidents... This, too, shall pass Amber!

Now, when I get behind, I get REALLY behind. We recently had an invasion of cloth beetles, so I'm having to re-wash (mostly kids) clothes I had stored (from FOREVER!) then set aside to sell during the winter season. I think between the invasion, my surprise job, which has taken up the majority of my time this last week, and my procrastination (why do I always procrastinate then regret it when I'm caught with too much undone!!!???), I probably have about 15 loads of laundry to do... (is there a "woe is me" emoticon?)

So my goal for the next week is to get through Mt Washmore I resolve to start again fresh, sell or donate the extra stuff, and attempt to keep up with the much-reduced potential mountain in the future!