View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 12:01 PM   #2095
MegsLeigh
Embossing Fanatic

Send a message via AIM to MegsLeigh Send a message via MSN to MegsLeigh Send a message via Skype™ to MegsLeigh

Quote:
Originally Posted by paigewithpanache View Post
Thank you ...most of my friends tell me it's to expensive of a hobby for them to get into. haha This is cheap therapy in my opinion! lol Plus they love it when I give them gifts.
About the webcast idea, I was partially kidding, but at the same time I think it's a neat idea. Not sure how it could be done either. Maybe somebody will attempt one......
*hugs* I know how you feel. I moved to Pennsylvania from Arizona a couple years ago, and while I've been bouncing about for most of my 20s, this last move hurt the most. I wasn't able to really connect with anyone outside of work because of my job, but the local stampers I've found here so far have been far kinder than the knitting groups I attempted to go to. I'm also in this kind of odd area where I'm in my early 30s and married but have no kids, plus I'm into a lot of sci-fi and things like that.

What does help is that I do have Skype or Google Hangouts up or another instant message program and talk to my friends doing other activities as I'm doing my card-making, etc. It does close the void!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!