View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:00 AM   #27
jenguin
Stazon Splitcoast

Great news Jennifer! That would have been my guess! Congrats to your hubby!!

Joanne - 40 pounds - that is fabulous!! Congratulations!!

No news on the job. Watch, I won't get it! I figure God will lead me to the right position.

My computer died last night. The battery had been going. I went and got a new battery today and it would not charge! I was seriously freaking out! I figured it was the motherboard. Called some places to get some estimates. I don't know what made me do it, but one more time, I took apart the plug/AC adapter, battery, etc. plugged it in and now it works!! PTL!!!

Now, I have to make sure my data is backed up. I use Mozy but I think it was only backing up photos, not documents and now that I am in school, yikes!! (Though I did have print outs of my papers.)

I am a VERY happy and thankful girl right now!

Today was Drew's class Thanksgiving feast. We did a pancake feast. We had regular and pumpkin (I made the pumpkin.) Then the kids could put on a whole bunch of toppings: strawberries, blueberries, bananas, chocolate chips, apples, syrup, whipped cream. We also had go-gurts and tater tots. The kids really enjoyed it!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!