View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 11:31 AM   #25
jkincolorado
New Mommy

Send a message via MSN to jkincolorado

Quote:
Originally Posted by jor View Post
This is a good month for Misfits and jobs!!! That is great news Jennifer and Jen!!!! Jennifer - how far will Brandon's commute have to be? I have friends who commute almost an hour or more - I think they are crazy. I hate commuting, but sometimes you have to do it for almost any job! So excited for all of you!!!!

I ended up with a sore neck and headache yesterday so I didn't get any time in my stamp room. Boo. I'm heading in there after I have a quick snack (yogurt). By the way, I've lost 40 lbs but I am stuck there. And the next few weeks aren't going to be easy. I had wanted to lose another 10 lbs by the end of the year. I'm thinking, I should probably revise that to only 5. And I'll be lucky if that happens.
His commute will be about an hour each way. I'm just worried that he won't see Preston much during the week - he'll probably leave before he wakes up and might get home after I put him to bed. They are building a big VA here that's supposed to open early 2014 so hopefully he only has to commute for a short time. I'm so proud of him!

Congrats on your weight loss! You're doing so well!