View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:54 AM   #23
lindalaskowski
Mad Swapper

Smile

I thought I'd better check in! I've not been doing very well. In fact, today I think I have a stomach bug, which is going around. We took Rachel, out to eat Sunday for her 7th birthday. She had just gotten over Strep throat, and her brother, Luke has the stomach flu. Rachel chose to eat at O'Charley's. She is such a sweetheart!!! I wasn't feeling up to going, but pushed myself, and it went well.
I got 2 more tables for my craft room. There isn't much more in the room except the bed. Hopefully, it will be gone by the beginning of next week. Bob can paint on his vacation, which starts Dec 9th. I bought boxes for the Grandkids to paint and decorate for their Mom for Christmas. Thought she could store all the cards the kids make and give to her over the years. They are supposed to be bringing pictures, so we can decoupage. Does anyone know how to get some of the back layers off of the pictures, so they aren't so thick? So, I'll have to take them shopping to pick out what they want to decorate their boxes with. Who knows when my Daughter will let them loose long enough!!!

Well, I'm going to go lay down for a while. I need to read posts and catch up on what you all have been up to! I HAVE MISSED YOU ALL SO MUCH ! ! !

~~~LINDA~~~

We had to get rid of the kids~~~

~~~The cats were allergic!!!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!