View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 08:08 AM   #2713
scootsv
Forum Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBgreendawn View Post
Have you ever considered the RAK group? (its an user group here) there is an sub-forum called wish rak and that is the fairy god mother part of split coast stampers...

people can make a wish for an image they would like to try coloring before they buy one and you can fill that wish to earn ones of your own to make... and there are things besides images you can grant like cardstock sample quarters or ribbons or lace or different things. most of what is granted and wished for is images. there are still companies out there that know if people get to play with their products they win in the end. So, they have angel policies that allow that. and that is a very fun thing to get happy mail

When I re-read what I said. I do NOT buy a lot of new stamps! I CHOOSE to spend my money on classes, MANY DIES, many embossing folders, embellishments, which I do not use enough of and ribbon! I do not care if my stamps are MODERN or OLD, they are all NEW to me! We have a LOT of rummage sales in our area and whenever they are advertised as 'rubber stamps', I AM THERE when they open.

Thanks for the info, and when I get my windows washed, and get caught up on my challenges, I will check the RAK out. Thanks again.

CCC, MMTPT, QFTD156, Cards for a Cause, Fan Club Member

Rita/scootsv
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!