View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 06:34 AM   #1
Miss Meowy
Member Company

Talking Winter 2012 Sneaky Peeks

Finally! A NEW release from The Cat's Pajamas! This sweet Penguin just floats in on a fun snowflake. We know that if you are stamping up lots of Holiday cards this season, minimal coloring is where it is at! And this fun little guy, fits the bill.

Want to see what The Cat Pack has stamped up? Check back during the day to see all the Swanky sweetness.

And, if this cute Penguin isn't special enough, this stamp set is a Limited Edition Cling Stamp Set!

I started making rubber stamps at my dining room table, hand cutting rubber and cushion and attaching them to wood blocks to sell to the local stamp stores where I was teaching 10 years ago.

So much has happened to stamping in 10 years. But my love of stamping is still going strong.

So this release, I am excited to celebrate the way The Cat's Pajamas started. With rubber stamps. Not just any rubber stamps. Cling Stamp sets for easy storage and positioning. Perfect for those who love rubber, but also love the convenience and ease of clear. Limited Edition because these stamps are extra special, lovingly assembled at my dining room table. Just like I did 10 years ago. So snap them up, because only a small number will be made. My table is only so big.

Available November 27!

Last edited by Miss Meowy; 11-20-2012 at 07:53 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!