11-19-2012, 10:55 PM
Splitcoast Challenge Hostess
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Glendale, AZ
DGSC090 - Recipe for Holiday Ads (11.20.12)
This week’s challenge is from pattyb and is a perfect fit for this time of year:
Time for the Holiday Advertisements!
The challenge is to replicate this Fanny Farmer Holiday Candy vintage flyer (attached below –or- See the ad here: Again and Again Fanny Farmer Christmas Candy ad 1959 )
For this recipe you will need:
- Your choice of colors and theme!
- Try to use five photos (but you can use less if you want.)
- Give your page an old fashioned or vintage look.
- Your journaling block is on the left side.
- Begin your Title with a flourish behind just one letter
- Add a background layer that is even with your journaling block & title at the top.
- Add second journaling block that goes across the bottom to the right side
- Finish the lower right corner of your page with a fancy embellishment accent.
Please add the keywords DGSC090 and SBC12NOV . I haven't done a page yet, but hope to get to one soon!
Last edited by wendella247; 11-20-2012 at 09:58 AM..