Originally Posted by jmarnc
I have had trouble with the same PTI die with my cuttlebug--I put a couple pieces of blue painter's tape on the back of the die that wouldn't cut along with the metal shim and it works--I usually run it through my bug twice and turn the die some before the second run.
That is a great idea! I never thought of painters tape, I've always tried using small pieces of card stock strategically placed...not always successful. I will definitely get a piece of the tape and have it taped to my Bug for easy use. I got a metal shim, thinking it would solve the problem, but like you mentioned it sometimes takes several times through with persnickety dies to get a good cut.
Thanks again for the tip!