Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 04:10 PM   #15733
mschoener
Quacker Stamper

When I got home tonight and went out to feed the kitties, I noticed that one of the bowls was missing - it's kind of white. I looked all around the area for it, and didn't see it. Glanced over by the fence and saw something whitish over there - it's dark by this time, so hard to see anything and the one security light doesn't light up the whole yard (need to get the other one fixed or replaced). Walked over to get it and it turned out to be a little white kitten - it had a brother or sister with it. There were 2 of them. So cute, but so scared. Seems that one of the fence boards was not fastened properly at the bottom, so they were able to squeeze through there. After chasing them around the yard, I was finally able to get them both back on the other side of the fence and I got the start of a nail into the board. I'm not very good at that, so I need to e-mail the fence guy and have him get someone out here to fix this before I get any other critters from that yard into mine. I think they may have been about 8 weeks old. Pure white, and so cute.
One Stitch at a Time
Creative Card Crew
Creative Knockouts
Blog: http://maggiescathouse.blogspot.com/
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!