View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:19 PM   #2633
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by pvilbaum View Post
Oh the Penny Black new release stamps are great - Love the ragged angel, the snowflakes and the Drummer Boy. Must get some of these. And I guess if I don't win them I'll just have too buy them.
Dini - your card with the bird is beautifully colored and designed. Do love the attachment of the buttons. I will try to remember that.
Would someone please come here and teach a marker class. I only have SU markers. Have been looking at copics. I'm sure if I had different markers I would be able to color better. LOL It has nothing to do with my skills - I'm just sure of it. LOL
Pat, no joke - it may not have anything to do with your skills. I never learned how to color with markers until I started using Copics. I'm no artist, but definitely get better results with them. There are new markers out now that sound very similar to Copics but are less expensive. I think they have fewer color choices, but would be a good option if one can't afford the Copics (even on sale). I can't remember the name of those markers...
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!