View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 01:03 PM   #2617
pvilbaum
Mad Swapper

Well, I just checked in to see squash splattered all over the microwave. Glad that happened to someone else and not me - Do we know who it actually happened to?

I love Iron Chef but I haven't seen but just a few minutes of one episode this round of competition. I never think to record it so I just don't get to watch it. Since I have to pay for these DVRs you'd think I would use them.

Now that my trip to the Post office is taken care of I am going to try to get some stamping done tonight. Last night I mostly cleaned up and put scraps, etc. away. I need to make a little birthday gift and card for a friend who is a librarian. So thought I would make a card with bookmark. I love the one that has a magnet and goes over the top of the card /book pages.

Congrats to the latest winners - simply beautiful- you could just download your stamps onto a disc and then take tohe disc to somewhere with a printer - friends house or something. Anyway congrats to all!

I guess I have to cook something for dinner tonight. My husband has ended up being home for an extra week and I really haven't cooked much. So I guess he deserves a decent meal tonight. Redfish and salad and some potatoes I think. He caught the fish a few weeks ago so I had better cook some for him. So guess I had better finalize the plan and get started on it soon.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!