View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 10:57 AM   #2510
Greywolf
Watercolor Wizard

I've run my errands, been to the P.O. to pick up my mail and to send off 6 cards. Stopped at Best Buy to check out prices and info on some Christmas stuff. I hate that store! Well, I don't like most electronics stores. For some reason the sales people are usually less than helpful and seem to have an attitude. I had to get help 3 times to look at one item and didn't get a satisfactory answer the 3rd time. Their response was "there's a part in the box that does that." I said I'd like to see it, but they (3 of them!) didn't respond at all, so I about-faced and left. In another dept., I was looking at something and told the girl that I knew nothing about the product, could she please tell me about it. Her response was "what do you want to know?" I repeated my comment re: my ignorance and told her since I didn't know about it that I also didn't know what to ask. She finally did give me some info which I had to drag out of her question by question.

Sorry. It seems I was more upset about that experience than I even knew. Thanks for letting me vent.

Where's Lydia?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!