Thread: Cricut FAQ
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2012, 02:23 AM   #2795
paigewithpanache
Rubber Obsessor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dairy queen View Post
I was able to find the regular E at walmart.com of all places! I just learned on the E last momth and I really didn't want to learn another version. Plus of course all the negative reviews I found on the E2. Just wasn't comfortable with it. So yayyy us, will be so much fun playing!
Yay!! So excited for you!! A friend of mine ordered her Big Shot from their website and then they told her when she could pick it up at her local store. So easy.
I haven't had my new Pink Expression for a month yet, but have really been having a blast!!
Warning though= don't be so anxious to cut something that you do not prepare your mat enough! I put a piece of card stock on mine and I think I only removed it twice and was so excited "I have to cut something and try it out!!" O boy!! I reeeaaallllyyy did a dumb thing...I didn't want to "waste" a good piece of paper so I put a piece paper that was my least favorite...select , cut ...and o my!! I didn't think I was ever going to get that ugly piece of paper off my mat!!!! The fact that it was thin junky scrapbook paper just made it a night mare!...I still had to prep my mat a little after that still. I was thinking it was like a giant glue board you could catch a mouse on! lol
Happy Cricuting!