View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:01 PM   #4709
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

okay mine's done for this year. ( I only have one event that's two days in a school here) ( in a hallway ) so here's some mug shots... of the booth. ( did 5.25 shy of 500 over two days this is all one of a kind cards and gift tags) so what sold best is Christmas gift tags followed by Christmas cards and Birthday cards. Thanksgiving cards sold out. sold some Anniversary and Baby Congratulations (more than normal) this year and was asked for pregnancy congratulation cards...
I technically have an 6' table "space" this year I did not bring a table, the vintage luggage racks, vintage luggage and ladder are all yardsale finds. ( the stain i used on the ladder was special mixed at home depot) the ladder I paid 1.00 for it. and then bought a pine board hubs cut and router-ed, the kid sanded the boards so I stained them.

there are other mug shots on the booth. I'm tired I wish I had been able to take more with me Christmas wise but, it wasn't to be in the timeline so, I think this year I will up my quota I do for the Christmas cards challenge.
Attached Thumbnails
sm2012sat3-jbgreendawn.jpg   sm2012sat4-jbgreendawn.jpg   sm2012fri3-jbgreendawn.jpg   sm2012fri4-jbgreendawn.jpg  
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!