View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 11:41 AM   #112
jor
Stazon Splitcoast

Jen - sorry you are feeling overwhelmed. It is that time of year to begin with and you have added stress of school.

Jen - I had a hard time sleeping last night as well. I did fall asleep okay, but woke up at 2:30 and had trouble falling back to sleep. That doesn't usually happen for me. I thought I'd be exhausted today but I'm doing okay so far. I've ironed what needed to be done, working on laundry (Julie had more than I thought and I'm being nice and doing hers with ours). Bill is vacuuming for me. Since I ironed, I knew if I did both my back would not be happy. So far I'm doing okay.

After he's done vacuuming he said he'd wash the kitchen floor for me as well. I have some cleaning to do in there (stuff gathered on counters, baking stuff I dragged out and haven't put back) but I can do that later or even tomorrow.

It's just us here for Thanksgiving so the house doesn't have to be spotless (although it never is anyway). I'll continue working on things this week as my parents are coming the Monday after Thanksgiving.