View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 08:29 AM   #1388
vikkijo
Creative Crew SU Design Team Alumni

Location: At the end of a dead end dirt road, in the middle of no where!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan31 View Post
Forgot to say that we call those letters round-Robin letters, they are a brilliant idea but we met a couple on holiday one year and they used to send one to us, we didn't have a clue what or who they were talking about!
LOl That's funny to get one all about strangers! But that's kinda how I feel about the ones from family in Iowa, I never met them, as soon as you move out of your parents home you go on a list to get one I guess! LOL,
My mom gets upset that I always Who IS this? She knows, but I am from her second litter, she was 40 when i was born and my 2 sisters are actually old enough to be my moms, same with my brother, they all have children my age. My Mom's mom's side of the family was all close, until the 70's so I never knew them, but my mom stayed in touch via letters and phone calls

My grama used to do Round Robins with Quilting every made a square and they would get together to assemble it, it was cool.. or one person started it, then sent it to the next person to work on and it would go around the group then back to the original sending, but that was in the 70's I can't really remember it well!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!