View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 07:43 AM   #2572
caterinafmig
Stazon Splitcoast

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by grammatroll View Post
I have a prayer request. A friend of mine from high school informed her fb friends this morning that she was just diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. They believe it was originated in the ovaries but our doctors here aren't real sure. She finds out more next week. She has a very strong faith in God. Her husband also needs lots of prayers during this trial. He had lost his first wife, his sister, his dad and his father-in-law to cancer. Now he's going through it again with Laura. It was a real shock to hear this news. I know she's been tired a lot lately and not feeling the best, but it's still a shock. She had also lost her mohter, a son and a brother to failing healh. Her kids and grandkids also need prayers. It seems like every time I turn around, someone I know is being diagnosed with cancer.

Other than that, I sure hope everyone is having a good weekend. We haven't had any more snow, but it sure has been getting cold when the sun goes down.

My heart goes out to your friend and her husband - cancer is such a relentless ugly monster. Please let her know of Coles Foundation and their prayer team. The foundation is not just for children but for any person dealing with health problems.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!