View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:43 AM   #1
cr8iveme
Stampin' Fool

Default Brown Coats Unite

Hi!

We are a fun group who love Sci-fi and FANtasy fans who are crafty and blog. We want to belong to a steady group of Bloggers that inspire, encourage and acknowledge each other as creative minds and aren't ashamed to be labeled Sci-fi fans. This thread will be a place where we can ask questions, help each other grow our blogs and follow along on our creative art journeys. This group is open to any "Sci-fi loving creative blogger".

P.S. You don't need to write about your Sci Fi Fan-dom unless you want to. Although, I may try to see later if anyone is interested in doing a Blog Hop later to showcase your particular Fan-dom.

Thoughts:

1. Each Blogger will have an active blog. (Meaning you try and post at least once a week, if you don't no worries but it would be more exciting if it was a little more regularly than once every 2 months.)

2. Each Blogger needs to visit his/her fellow Bloggers leaving an encouraging word or two if they have a NEW post. (You could become followers, sign up via email or just follow the Bloggers List, which you can find below in this comment)

3. Each Blogger will notify members of prolonged absence as we are forming friendships and if you disappear, we would appreciate notification.

4. Check in here occasionally and leave a message so we know you are still an active member.

5. Bloggers are asked to share their ideas regarding the group which could potentially include challenges, RAKs, swaps or the like.

6. Bloggers are REQUIRED to post the blog group and members list on their blog.

7. There will be cap the number at 10 - 12 Bloggers in the group, so as not to overwhelm people. Please be an ACTIVE participants.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to being inspired, giving inspiration, being encouraged and giving encouragement.

THE BLOGGERS:
1. Mary - Cr8ive ME
2. Theresa - himynameistheresa | Paper, paper, crafts, and more paper
3. Gale - Stamps and Stitches
4. Marcy - My Paperie Dreams
5. Lou -Louise Forsyth - Punknscrap
6.TraceyJeanH-Sticky Inky Fingers
7. PikkuLilla Öisellä rannalla voi kuun siltaan kulkea
8. Christ The Trash Queen

Last edited by cr8iveme; 03-12-2014 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: New member joined the group
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!