Thread: The Quackers!
View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 06:26 AM   #15679
Soni B
Mini Quack

Send a message via Yahoo to Soni B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beachbound View Post
Good Morning!! Yep, we have some busy Quackers right now! I still can't believe Thanksgiving is this week. I did put on Sound of the Seasons music yesterday...kinda thought it might help (and it did!) Plus we have a chill in the air really nice weather! Stephanie will be coming down tomorrow so I may not be on much this week.

Soni, enjoy your visit!!! I bet Krista is thrilled to get her curtains finished and you are thrilled not to have that hanging over your head anymore. And how about Ali getting her buck???with ONE shot! WTG Ali!!! Does Brooke hunt? Somehow I can not see her doing that...

Maggie, I bet it felt good to get that flower bed done even if it was a pain. I used to enjoy gardening but not so much anymore. Maybe if I had a flower bed raised waist high. Also your book signing sounded really cool. You always find the neatest things to do.

Shell, I just noticed yoiur location...really? Are you that busy? Who is it that you don't care about???
Thanks Dody, ND MAGGIE , it has been good so far...
Brooke has went hunting with her dad before ,~ but it is not any thing she really wants to do~ only to make her dad happy
She is more into crafts, and doing her hair these days or reading about and listening to ONE DIRECTION...lol

Soni B
Live Life With a Smile
My Gallery
http://sonisfrontporch.blogspot.com/
Love being a part of MMTPTCC

Last edited by Soni B; 11-18-2012 at 06:30 AM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!