View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:41 AM   #22
ChaosMom
Watercolor Wizard

Default FAVS and Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Sunday! Was a busy week, going to be an even busier one coming up with all the preparation for Thanksgiving --- but take a little time to enjoy the day, Hug your loved ones and Give Thanks! for all that you are blessed with! Happy Thanksgiving, Everyone! (then get ready for the Christmas rush! Enjoy those Black Friday Sales - if you dare! and then pull up a chair and coffee and enjoy Cyber Monday! - my kind of shopping! lolol )

A little time in the gallery found these Beauties....hope you enjoy them! be back later to see all that I missed.....

TLC403 Bright and Beautiful Christmas by StampingQueenJAR - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Traditional Christmas by Jacque3125 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I Love Red by karin van eijk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WRM - Joyous Noel by whiterockmama - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

3D Bookworm by ebparker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Wish of Peace by ebparker - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT401 paradise by tessaduck - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Pumpkin Teddy Wine Bottle Tag by elizgmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

New stamp set! by Biggan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Vintage Christmas Wall Hanging by akronstamperdpk - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Made 4 U by Twinshappy - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Jolly Santa by leadonna24 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bloomin' Aussie Florals by ChristineCreations - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Congratulations by ellentaylor - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Tri-Shutter Birthday Card by craftinkel - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Night Lights in Paris by melissabanbury - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Gift From .... by StampOwl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Easel Card by jkrog - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A walk in the conservatory by jkrog - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Burlap Candle and Card by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Bird Song by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Anna Griffin Card Kit #5 by notimetostamp - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Thanks to all who share - your inspiration is wonderful!
Thanks to all who contribute to this thread in any way --- you bring a smile!
We are most appreciative to the wonderful Notification Team -- we THANK you for your time!

Have a great week, Everyone!
Enjoy a little turkey and a little crafting!
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!