View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:32 PM   #1
vdm
Stazon Splitcoast

Location: In the beautiful Sequatchie Valley, Home of the Paper Clip Project - The National Cornbread Festival
Heart FAVORITES For Week Ending November 18, 2012

Good evening to all of you..... I want to wish all of you a very Happy Thanksgiving and hope that all of you are well...

I had a little more gallery time this week, and I was not disappointed as there are so many beauties and works of art.... however, I know that I did not see all of them and I am depending on you to show me what I missed.

Here are some that I found this week:

Squirrel Delivery Service by Zacksmeema - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Poinsettia by Olena 1977 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

IC363 - Clearly A Friendly Card! by girlgeek101 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Happy Birthday, Holly! by pennysmiley - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

An Ivory Christmas by Donna E - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

I believe... by MDO Susan - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Winter collage free for all by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD139 and TSC1116 by 101Airborne - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

QFTD139 Christmas Lodge by jandjccc - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Watercolor Winter - Peace on Earth by dostamping - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Joyful Wishes~KelliJo by KelliJo - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Christmas Cardinal by blessingsX3 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

WT401 Cardinals and Chickadees! by DawnL - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

SC411-You're Out of Sight by ltecler - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

A Heartfelt Sympathy by pam124 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

BRAK for Carol by nwilliams6 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Inspired Flower by jasonw1 - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS301 White Wonder by ckbythesea - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS301/Forest Spray by whippetgirl - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

FS301 Blessed be the Earth_lb by Clownmom - Cards and Paper Crafts at Splitcoaststampers

Okay let me see yours.... Have a good day....
QFTD81.... FS295
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!