View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:43 PM   #4173
plaid pony
Buttered Noodle Mingler

Howdy! I just want to pull up a chair, a blanket, a cuppa and just sit and stare into Minglerville all night long!

I'm so far behind! It was a busy week, filled with good and sad stuff all at the same time. To start, my friend passed away, yesterday. I fell terrible for her husband and kids. She was only two months younger than me and the cancer did not treat her kindly. Each round hit her HARD. I am at peace knowing she is no longer in pain, but boy oh boy, she is going to be missed.

Good news: I have done my job with Andrew! TO give you the cliff note version, I went to finalize A's IEP and found out I have taught him more than he would have learned in public school! I was concerned that he'd struggle, but it seems like he is VERY prepared! Now if only he applies himself! Thank you for allowing me to toot my own horn.

Good news: I can bake! Again, the cliff note version, I had to make a cake for J's birthday, didn't have everything I needed. I kept trying a new idea, only to find I didn't have that item, so I just made up my own recipe. The cake was so amazingly moist & i made the most awesome home made butter cream frosting! I don't normally consider my baking as something to brag about, but that cake ROCKED! Again, thank you for that moment.

Good news: Today, I went to the Salvation Army looking for some new skirts. I walked out with four brand new skirts for $3.69! Yes, the skirt still had the original tags! One is a wool skirt from Eddie Baurer!

And the SAB and spring mini arrived on Friday! OH my goodness! I need to find a job! I LOVE the spring mini!

Now what have I missed?
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!