View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:40 PM   #122
jmscoping
Her Royal Awesomeness of Shiner Bock PTA Pirate Land

who is jealous???

dd2 called in an "anonymous" complaint to the police department today after I left with her sister to go volunteer at the Ronald McDonald House. dad was "supervising" her...

told the cops that i was being abusive and she was going to run away because i didn't let her go see breaking dawn 2 last night and made her stay at home today to do laundry and homework.

i kid you not.

i get to the island and i get a phone call from the police department asking if i have a daughter named dd2... i say yes. i get asked do i know where she is? well, i hope she's at home with her dad - i'm down on the island...

so i try to call home... nobody is answering their cell phones... have to call the neighbors to get dh up from his nap....

dd2 was taking a shower - and when he asked her if she called in.. yep - she's mad at me and wanted to get me in trouble with the cops. (which it didn't)

dh thinks it's funny.

fml.

2013 Scrapping Goal 48 pages
To date 20 completed!

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - Albert Einstein
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!