View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 06:01 PM   #2257
JBgreendawn
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen
Bionic ChatboxChick

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamp300 View Post
Can I ask you ladies for an opinion? When I posted my pink snowflake punch Christmas tree card on FB, someone asked me if I would make 12 of them. I said sure so I emailed the lady back & told her I would. She hasn't responded to me at all. I don't know what to do, that would be 30 snowflake punches a card times 12, that's a lot of punches & time. Should I just ignore her because I would like the money first rather than spending all my time doing that knowing she may not want them.
Connie, all the response's youve had so far are good ones I agree with, and dont feel funny about asking for the money upfront. I would just say to the woman this will be this much money. and shipping will be this much extra. and if you'd like insurance its this much extra.

I have an etsy shop. ( its empty) but, for people selling that way online, if someone wants you to do custom work. you have that money paid upfront. so its an reasonable request.
you could also ask that they pay via pay-pal instead of a personal check or something not verified also.

just some thoughts.
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!