View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 03:51 PM   #6120
GRKIDDO
Polyshrink Goddess

Today was my BIG show. It was pretty successful! This show asks that you give 20% of your earnings to pay for the table, so while that was a little pricey, I am happy with my profits!! I was contacted to do another show on the 29th and I jst called today to confirm that one. After that I am going to take a small break from crafting, but will most likely start up in January to put stuff away for next years sales! I always feel like I dont have enough stuff, LOL. Although a lot of times I am packing stuff in just to fit it on the table.
My top sellers today...
  • Spa sock cupcakes and Kids sock cupcakes (Paid $0.25 for each pr socks. Charged $3) Believe I started witha total of 50.
  • Hershey Nuggets (got a lg bag from BJs for $9 sold them $2 ea of 2/$3) , and I ate some while crafting. Started with about 35
  • Spiral notebooks and mini comp books with pens $3 each (bought most in 3 or 4 packs for average of $2 a pack)
    Snowman soup (bought a case at BJs for 24 for $6 I think) sold for $1.50 ea
    Snowman kisses tic tacs (bought on clearance last year for $0.50 ea sold for $2 ea)
    Key Fobs (price varies due to cost of ribbon, but average of $1.25 to make, charged $5 ea or 2/$ sold about 25 (not all in multiples)
    Covered notepads (bought 5 pack notepads for $1 and gel pens 12 pack for $5 sold for $3
    Travel coloring cases (Made with almost 2 1/2 pieces of felt and ribbon, and hald crayons-bought for 24 pk for $0.50, Markers-18pk w/Coupon $2 or colored pencils-clearance after Christmas last year $0.25, sold for $5 each I think I have 5 of the 20 I started with.
    Framed art using retired SU "Join in the Cheer" die (frame at Walmart for $3 sold for $6 made 8 for this show
    Bookmarks all using scraps and corner bookmarks using the DSP sampler from SU from a few years ago $2 each or 3/$5 I sold quite a bit of these, started out with literally at least 100. Lots of requests fr adults - which I did make a bunch of, and teens.
    (RED ITEMS SOLD OUT)
I made lots of other items as well, but those were the biggies. I had cards on my table, on a spinning rack, sold NONE. Now to rest tonight so I can get back to work tomorrow for the 29th!

Last edited by GRKIDDO; 11-17-2012 at 03:56 PM..
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!