View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 08:04 AM   #2166
Tammie E
Splitcoast Dirty Dozen Alumni

Quote:
Originally Posted by stamp300 View Post
Funny you said that, I don't care for fish either, however I've been working for Seattle Fish here in Denver, the largest seafood distributor in the region for almost 12 yrs now, you'd think I could get used to fish? My DH sure does & my kids. I could get anything we want at employee discount but the only think I'll eat is crab claws & that's only if DH smokes them on the grill.
There's a great seafood distributor up in Oregon called Pacific Seafood Group, they are huge. Tell your hubby that.
Bandon Pacific is here in Charleston (outskirts of Coos Bay...same zip code). My BIL has worked there forever and I'm pretty sure he's management. Could be affiliated with Pacific Seafood Group but I'm not sure.

I used to eat tuna (fresh canned is way better than anything you could buy in the store), but I don't really care for it either. My BIL marinates and grills tuna and every once in a while I will eat a small piece of that but only to make him happy. If it cools down it tastes fishy so hot off the grill is the best. Everyone tells me I don't know what I'm missing...so I remind them it just means it's more for them!
SCS Fan Club Member
Tweet this Post! Share on Facebook Reddit!! Pin on Pinterest! Share on Google+!